The JD Williams Catalogues is a fantastic Catalogue company for those with previous credit problems looking to rebuild their credit rating. place and order, keep up with the repayments and your Credit limit will be reviewed after just a couple of months, Jd Williams Catalogues offer Consoles, Electrical Items, Gifts and much more.
APPLY FOR YOUR JD WILLIAMS CATALOGUE
We don't promote JDWilliams catalogue but you can click here if you wish to find out more.
When you open an Jd Williams Catalogue account you can look forward to a Credit limit of around £100+
JD Williams Catalogues were once known for being the Catalogue that allowed customers to start rebuilding or building their credit rating. They were great for ordering something small and building up a credit history or improving one's credit rating. Over the years JD Williams has moved away from being that company and isn't as easy to be accepted for. The Catalogue itself is packed with pretty much everything one needs, from Fashion and Electrical through to Garden, Christmas and Unique Gifts. A lot has improved in terms of it's offering, it's pricing is pretty competitive compared to other catalogues and it has a range of Catalogues under it's umbrella. You could also in the past use your Catalogue Login to shop at it's sister brands, like Jacamo, Fashion World and Simply BE, however, JD Williams have changed that over the past months. The Brand has also closed down some of it's catalogues, most noticeably The Brilliant Gift Shop which was a great Catalogue for Personalised gifts.
- Great range of products
- Good on Pricing
- Next Day delivery options available
- Next day delivery Subscription available (Pay Once use all year) Great for customers ordering plenty through the year
- Nice Members area with everything you need at ease
- Can Enjoy an Interest FREE period (Check website for details)
- No Longer approves many customers with a bad credit rating
- HIGH Interest (APR) can exceed 50%
- Repayments required every 28 days not monthly (A Pain for customers paid monthly)
- Deliveries can sometime be slow (especially on larger items)